We were extremely honoured that General the Lord Dannett along with the other distinguished panel members took part in this important process to select the 2015 Soldiering On Award Winners who were nominated on behalf of military charities to recognise the whole Armed Forces Community.
The 2015 Soldiering On Awards Selection panel was as follows:
- Chairman: General the Lord Dannatt GCB CBE MC DL
- Lieutenant General Sir Andrew Ridgway KBE CB (Chairman, Cobseo)
- Debra Allcock-Tyler (Chief Executive, of the Directory of Social Change)
- Air Vice-Marshal Tony Stables CBE (Chairman, Forces in Mind Trust and previous Award winner)
- Sir Keith S Pearson JP DL (Chairman, Health Education England)
- Admiral the Rt Hon Lord West of Spithead GCB DSC PC ADC
- Air Chief Marshal Sir Stephen Dalton GCB ADC
- Wing Commander Tal Lambert MBE (Chairman Soldiering On Through Life Trust)
The nomination process for the Soldiering On Awards on 18 April 2015 is now closed; however, please consider putting forward nominations for the 2016 Soldiering On Awards.
An example of this years nominations form can be found by clicking here