This page contains information for our guests about the Gala Dinner, including venue details, booking accommodation, dress code, security and special assistance.
200 Westminster Bridge Rd, Lambeth, London SE1 7UT
Wednesday, 15th December 2021, 17:30 – Midnight
Table and Ticket prices
To book tickets for this outstanding event, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Rate :
Table of 10 for Corporate Supporter : £5,000 plus VAT
Table of 10 for Charity Supporter : £2,500 plus VAT
Charity Supporter Individual Tickets: £250 plus VAT
A concessionary rate for Veterans not in employment or equivalent regular income
is available by application only. To apply for tickets at £125 plus VAT,
please contact email@example.com
These rates apply to: Ex-Service personnel or Armed Forces Spouses.
What accommodation is available?
Stay at the hotel
The Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel has provided a limited number of rooms for Soldiering On Awards guests at special concessionary rates:
£178.89 including VAT and breakfast for single occupancy.
or £190.14 including VAT and breakfast for double/twin occupancy.
These rates are available until 31st October 2021.
If you wish to reserve a room by telephone, please contact hotel reservations on
+44 28 3064 0900 and use booking code SOA21.
If booking over the internet, please click this link to have access to the discounted rates.
There are several other hotels nearby to suit a variety of pockets, including:
– the sister hotels, Park Plaza County Hall situated just across the road, and
– Park Plaza Waterloo
– Marriott County Hall
– Premier Inn
All hotels’ reservations are the responsibility of the individual making the booking.
Soldiering On Awards has agreed these particular rates but please check the hotels terms and conditions of booking and cancellation.
Black Tie or Military Dress with miniatures
Entry to the Awards Ceremony and banquet is by named invitation/ticket only.
Please note, tickets are non-transferable without prior arrangements.
Directions and Parking
There is no public or Disabled parking at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel itself.
However, there are a number of Car Parks within walking distance of the Hotel. Parking close to the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge
Click on the map above for directions via Google Maps.
Please remember – if you bring a car to the event, you may need to pay the London Congestion Charge. Paying the Congestion Charge
Please get in touch if you need any help with getting to the event: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security and I.D. Requirements
- Entry to the Awards reception and ceremony will only be permitted to those people whose names are on the list held at the registration desk.
- You will be asked to show proof of identity and your QR Coded ticket, so please bring a proof of identity, preferably, a valid passport or photo Driving Licence.
- On arrival you may be subject to a random security check using a metal detecting wand.
- Due to the security arrangements, there may be a queue at the door. Please allow an additional 10-15 minutes on your arrival time just in case.
Approximate timings for the evening
- 17:30 Reception Starts
- 18:45 Gala Dinner Celebration Event
- 23:00 Conclusion on Formalities
- Carriages at Midnight
- If you or any of your party need assistance to attend the evening, please let us know and we will do our best to help.
- If you have an assistance dog, please let us know so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.
Special Dietary Requirements
- If you or any of your party have any special dietary requirements, we will be happy to accommodate them. You just need to let us know in advance.