The nominations process for the 2016 Soldiering On Awards is now closed.
The independent Judges panel sat before Christmas to make their selection. This will allow a few months next year to film the short listed Award winners ahead of the evening.
The independent Soldiering On Judges panel consists of the following;
- General the Lord Dannatt GCB CBE MC DL (Chairman)
- Debra Alcock-Tyler (Co-Chair)
- Dame Suzi Leather DBE DL
- Air Chief Marshal Sir Stephen Dalton GCB ADC
- Lieutenant General Sir Andrew Ridgeway KBE CB (Chairman Cobseo)
- WO Steve Cass (Royal Navy Senior WO)
- Air Vice-Marshal Tony Stables CBE (Previous Award Winner)
- Wing Commander Tal Lambert MBE (Chairman of Soldiering On Trustees) or Rep
The 9 inspirational Award winners will help us to celebrate the Armed Forces Community and the incredible work they are involved with.
The winners will be announced at the Soldiering On Awards on Friday 22 April 2016.
Please click on the following picture to find out more details and to download an application form that can be submitted for consideration for the 2017 Soldiering On Awards.
Sponsor a Soldiering On Award! – If your company that would like to sponsor one or more of these inspirational Awards we would be delighted to hear from you, so please call one of our team on 08445-111-000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this association further (be quick as they are being snapped up quickly).