This page contains information for our guests about the Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner, including venue details, booking accommodation, dress code, security and special assistance.
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel
200 Westminster Bridge Rd, Lambeth, London SE1 7UT
Friday, 5th April 2019, 6pm-Midnight
Check the hotel location, surrounding area and other hotels nearby in Google Maps.
Table and Ticket prices
To book tickets for this outstanding event, please email email@example.com.
Table of 12: £5,000 plus VAT
Individual tickets: £500 plus VAT
Charities and Private Individuals Rate:
Table of 12: £3000 (Inclusive of VAT)
Individual tickets: £250 (Inclusive of VAT)
A concessionary rate for Veterans not in employment or equivalent regular income
is available by application only. To apply for tickets at £150 (inclusive of VAT),
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
These rates apply to: Ex-Service personnel or Armed Forces widows and widowers.
What accommodation is available?
Stay at the hotel
The Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel has provided a limited number of rooms for Soldiering On Awards guests at special concessionary rates:
£152.00 ex VAT including breakfast for single occupancy.
or £162.00 ex VAT including breakfast for double/twin occupancy.
These rates are available until 8th March 2019.
If you wish to reserve a room by telephone, please contact hotel reservations on 0333 400 6114 and use booking code SOLD040419.
If booking over the internet, the online code is SOLD19, which can be used to book online through the via hotel’s web page.
There are several other hotels nearby to suit a variety of pockets, including:
– the sister hotels, Park Plaza County Hall situated just across the road, and
– Park Plaza Waterloo
– Marriott County Hall
– Premier Inn
Black Tie or Military Dress with miniatures
Entry to the Awards Ceremony and banquet is by named invitation/ticket only.
Individually named tickets will be sent by email approximately 2 to 3 weeks before the event.
Please note, tickets are non-transferable without prior arrangements.
Directions and Parking
- There is no public or Disabled parking at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel itself.
- However, there are a number of Car Parks within walking distance of the Hotel. Parking close to the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge
- Click on the map above for directions via Google Maps.
- Please remember – if you bring a car to the event, you may need to pay the London Congestion Charge. Paying the Congestion Charge
- Please get in touch if you need any help with getting to the event: email@example.com.
Security and I.D. Requirements
- Entry to the Awards reception and ceremony will only be permitted to those people whose names are on the list held by the Security staff on the door.
- You will be asked to show proof of identity, so please bring a form of photo ID with you. We suggest either a current passport or photo Driving Licence.
- You may be subject to a random security check using a metal detecting “wand.”
- Due to the security arrangements, there may be a queue at the door. Please allow an additional 10-15 minutes on your arrival time just in case.
Approximate timings for the evening
- 6.00 pm Reception Starts
- 7.00 pm Dinner and Awards ceremony
- 11.30 pm Formalities end
- Carriages at Midnight
- If you or any of your party need assistance to attend the evening, please let us know and we will do our best to help.
- If you have an assistance dog, please let us know so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.
Special Dietary Requirements
- If you or any of your party have any special dietary requirements, we will be happy to accommodate them. You just need to let us know in advance.