- This event has passed.
27th October 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 28th October 2022 @ 12:00 am
Awards Night Information
This page contains information for our guests about the Awards Night, including venue details, booking accommodation, dress code, security and special assistance.
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel
200 Westminster Bridge Rd, Lambeth, London SE1 7UT
Thursday, 27th October 2022, 17:30 – Midnight
Check the hotel location, surrounding area and other hotels nearby in Google Maps.
Black tie with Miniatures or Mess Dress
Entry to the Awards Ceremony and banquet is by named invitation/ticket only.
Individually QR Coded tickets have been sent by email to the address provided by your table host.
Please check you Inbox folders for your tickets, If you have not received them please check your details with your table host. (Depending on your email settings you may wish to check your junk folder)
Please note, that tickets are non-transferable without prior arrangement
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Security and I.D. Requirements
- Entry to the Awards reception and ceremony will only be permitted to those people whose names are on the list held at the registration desk.
- You will be asked to show proof of identity and your QR Coded ticket, so please bring proof of identity, preferably a valid passport or photo Driving License.
- On arrival, you may be subject to a random security check using a metal detecting wand.
- Due to the security arrangements, there may be a queue at the door. Please allow an additional 10-15 minutes on your arrival time just in case.
Approximate timings for the evening
- 17:30 Reception Starts
- 18:45 Gala Dinner Celebration Event
- 23:00 Conclusion on Formalities
- Carriages at Midnight
- If you or any of your party need assistance in attending the evening, please let us know, and we will do our best to help.
- If you have an assistance dog, please let us know so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.
Special Dietary Requirements
- If you or any of your parties have any special dietary requirements, we will be happy to accommodate them. You just need to let us know in advance.
What accommodation is available?
Stay at the hotel
The Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel has provided a limited number of rooms for Soldiering On Awards Finalists at a special concessionary rate of £139 plus VAT room only.
Both twin and double rooms are available at this rate.
Breakfast can be added at the time of check-in if required for £12.50 per person.
If you are a current or previous finalist attending the awards night and wish to stay at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel on the night of the awards, please email email@example.com for a discount booking code.
All sponsors and guests can get a 15% discount on the internet rates available at the time of booking.
Again, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a discount code.
If booking over the internet, please click this link to have access.
There are several other hotels nearby to suit a variety of pockets, including:
– the sister hotels, Park Plaza County Hall situated just across the road, and
– Park Plaza Waterloo
– Marriott County Hall
– Premier Inn
All hotels’ reservations are the responsibility of the individual making the booking.
Soldiering On Awards has agreed on these particular rates, but please check the hotel’s terms and conditions of booking and cancellation.
Directions and Parking
There is no public or Disabled parking at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel itself.
However, there are a number of Car Parks within walking distance of the Hotel.
Parking close to the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge
Click on the map above for directions via Google Maps.
Please remember – if you bring a car to the event, you may need to pay the London Congestion Charge.
Please get in touch if you need any help with getting to the event: email@example.com.