Soldiering On Award Independent Judging Panel
It is with much gratitude that we thank the Soldiering On Awards Independent Judging Panel co-chaired by General the Lord Dannatt GCB CBE MC DL and Debra Allcock-Tyler, Chief Executive of the Directory of Social Change for their deliberations and we are delighted to announce the 2017 Soldiering On Awards Finalists.
Additional members of the Independent Judging Panel include:
- Major-General Ranald Munro, CBE, TD, VR
- Warrant Officer Class One Glenn Haughton, Sergeant Major of the Army
- Commander Debbie Whittingham RN. Director of Operations – Cobseo
- Mr Dean Dunham – Head of Debello Law and Retail Ombudsman
- Mr Martin Taylor – CMO at Redwood Technologies Gp – Radius Communications Ltd
- Brigadier (retd) Doctor Robin Cordell – Vice Chairman of Soldiering On Awards
- Wing Commander Tal Lambert MBE – Chairman of Soldiering On Awards
The Soldiering On Awards has again been blessed with the high quality of submissions and it is our judges who have the very difficult task of deciding the finalists and winners. It is their empathy for the Armed Forces Community which make them a vital part of 2017 Soldiering On Award process and we are truly grateful for their services.